Welding Consultancy Services
Technical Service :
As specialist experts to the welding industry, we can assist and advise the client as single stop solution for all welding related requirements which includes :
- Choice and optimisation of welding processes.
- Interpreting the tender material.
- Weld design reviews.
- Technical advice on producing sound weld.
- Co-ordination and control of welding related operations.
- Technical inputs for meetings with client.
- Welding automation.
Welding Procedure Qualification and Welder Qualification support :
- We can write/develop all required welding procedures (WPS), procedure qualification records and advise on all relevant codes, standards and specifications.
- Assist in training and qualification of welders/ welding operators to various codes, standards and customer specification.
Quality Documentation Reviews :
- Produce QA/QC documentation and provide working instructions for any welding application, no matter how large or small.
On Site Services, General Help & Advice :
Our services are available as a ‘hands-on’, or a more formal ‘technical engineering’ approach; you decide which one, or we'll be happy to offer you both. The scope includes :
- Shop visit and technical audit.
- Understanding the client requirements and expectations.
- Visit report mentioning improvement areas in quality and productivity.
- Trouble shooting if any.
Material Selection, Post weld heat treatment and Testing :
- Advice on material selection and behavioural effects of composition variation with materials.
- Development of Post weld heat treatment methodology and procedure for complex materials, metallurgy and geometry etc.
- Mechanical testing for welding qualifications and for investigative purposes.
- Material analysis and corrosion testing.
- Metallurgical investigation.
Investigations and Analysis :
- Investigation of weldability problems and failure analysis.
Training Services :
- Preparation of customized training modules an arranging training at customer premises.